Instantaneous, diversified, shocking, funny … there are as many different ways of consuming news as there are news topics. Every day, thousands of news items are distributed on the net, and the further we advance into our era, the more submerged in this veritable flood of news items, stories, reports and opinion pieces, etc. we become. The real quality of news is measured differently by each reader, which is why it is becoming increasingly important for the reader, who is the actual consumer of the information, to know where the news comes from, what its brand is and who authored it, etc., so that they can better assimilate it, make use of it and share it.
24matins.uk, a general media service operated by ADN CONTENTS, presents news information in dedicated categories such as sport, cinema, music, people and technology in a simple, efficient and effective manner. 24matins.uk also provides more general type news, such as international stories and information from the worlds of politics, the environment and the economy.
Created by Benjamin Romei, 24matins.uk is the latest addition to the series of websites operated by the agency.
Infos Légales :
The website 24matins.uk is published by ADN CONTENTS, a simplified joint-stock company with a 400,000 euro capital, registered to the Mulhouse Register of Commerce and Companies under the number RCS MULHOUSE B 790 946 867.
Represented by Benjamin Romei, whose head office is at 2 passage de l’hotel de ville 68100 Mulhouse.
The Managing Editor is Benjamin Romei, head of publishing.
RVOLA Studio is the service provider ensuring the development and maintenance of the site. Netsample is the service provider hosting the site, at 9 rue Maurice Ravel 34830 Clapiers – France.
Reproduction and Syndication Rights
Are you a professional/do you want to use our content for professional use?
If you would like to reproduce one or more articles/content from 24matins.uk, utilize the UNE for professional use, or gain access to a custom RSS/XML, please write our syndication service at contact(@)adncontents.com with the subject: “Syndication”.
24matins.uk site users are forbidden from reproducing and/or using the brands or logos present on the site, as well as modifying, copying, translating, reproducing, selling, publishing, utilizing or distributing, in digital or other formats, all or part of the information, text, photos, images, video and data present on the site, which constitute works under the provisions of Article L112-1 of the Intellectual Property Code.
Any violation of these provisions subjects the offender, and all responsible persons, to criminal and civil penalties under law.
ADN CONTENTS grants the site user the right to private, non-collective and non-exclusive use of its content. This right is limited to printing one or more articles and/or saving them to their computer (or other digital medium such as mobile or tablet) exclusively for personal use (including as part of a subscription for paid content).
Any networking, redistribution, or utilization in a professional or commercial setting, or any marketing of this content to third parties in any form whatsoever, is strictly prohibited without the prior consent of ADN CONTENTS.
The same is true for RSS feeds and newsletters. Those wishing to utilize all or part of the site content for professional or commercial use, and in particular, RSS feeds, are invited to write contact(@)adncontents.com with the subject: “24matins Syndication”.
Access to certain content on 24matins.uk assumes that the user transmits his or her personal data to us. The nature of this information is shown on the site pages containing these requests for information.
The user is informed that during their visits to 24matins.uk, a cookie may be stored on their computer. A cookie does not identify the user. In general, it records information relating to their computer’s navigation on the site (pages viewed, date and time of the views) that can be read during later visits.
The personal data concerning the user are intended for 24matins.uk. The user has the right to access and rectify personal data communicated through this navigation tracking mechanism under the conditions indicated above.
In addition, users are informed that their data is processed and that they have the right to access and rectify the data concerning them as well as a complementary right to the information. They can exercise these rights and obtain their data by sending us a request by mail, enclosing a copy of an identification document so we can verify the validity of the request.
The head of data processing is Benjamin Romei.
When visiting our site, 24matins.uk, information may be stored in “Cookies” files installed in your computer, tablet or mobile phone. This page helps you understand what a Cookie is, what it is for and how it can be set.
What is a cookie?
This is a text file placed in a dedicated area of your device’s hard drive (on a computer, tablet, mobile phone or any other device optimized for the internet), when viewing online content or ads. This Cookie file can only be read by its issuer.
It allows its transmitter, during its period of validity, to recognize the relevant device each time the device accesses digital content with Cookies from the same issuer. The Cookie does not identify you personally, only the browser on your device.
What are cookies for?
Four types of Cookies, used for the purposes outlined below, can be recorded on your device during a visit to our site:
- Technical Cookies are needed for navigation on our site, as well as access to different products and services. In particular, Technical Cookies are able to recognize you, indicate your clicks on this or that page and thus improve your browsing experience: adapting the site presentation to your device’s display preferences (language, display resolution ), memorizing passwords and other information related to a form you filled in on the site (registration or access to the members’ area). Technical Cookies can also be used for security measures (this is the case, for example, when you are asked to log in to the members’ area again after a certain period of time). These Cookies can not be deactivated or reset, otherwise you will not be able to access the site and/or its services.
- Audience Measurement Cookies are issued by us or our technical service providers to measure the audience for various pages and sections of our site so we can evaluate and better organize them. These Cookies also allow us, if necessary, to detect navigation problems and consequently improve the efficiency of our services. These Cookies only produce anonymous statistics and traffic volumes, to the exclusion of any individual information. The lifetime of these Audience Cookies does not exceed 13 months.
- Advertising cookies are issued by our partners in the ad space of our site, the use of these spaces contributing to the financing of content and services that we make available to you free of charge. These Cookies are deposited by our partners in the framework of advertising partnerships under which the boards may collect data concerning the content consulted on our site, in compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act of 1978. These Cookies allow us to count the total number of ads displayed on our ad space, to identify these ads, their number of respective postings, the number of users who clicked on each ad and, if applicable, the subsequent actions by these users on the pages to which these ads lead, in order to calculate the sums due to the advertising broadcast chain actors (the communication agency, ad network, site/broadcast medium) and to establish statistics. These Advertising Cookies also allow us to adapt the ad content displayed on your device in our ad space, according to your device’s navigation on our site, and, if necessary, according to the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted by your device with your prior agreement (behavioral advertising). Thus, you can see the kind of advertising that we believe is most suited to the anonymous use profile of your device. These Cookies can also limit the number of times you see the same ad on the same medium and adapt the ad content displayed on your device in our ad space based on personal data that you can voluntarily provide (targeted advertising). The lifespan of these Advertising Cookies does not exceed 13 months.
Your choices regarding cookies
By using our site, you consent to the use of the aforementioned Cookies. However, you may choose to disable all or part of these Cookies at any time, with the exception of the Technical Cookies necessary for the site’s operation, as indicated above.
Your browser can also be set to notify you of Cookies that are stored to your device, and ask you to accept them or not.
Decline a Cookie through your browser
If you are using the Explorer browser: Click the Tools button and then Internet Options. On the General tab, Browsing History, click Settings. Then click View Files and select the Cookies you want to disable. Then close the window that contains this list of Cookies and click OK twice to return to the internet.
If you are using the Firefox browser: Click the Firefox Menu icon, then the Tools button, then Options; in the window that appears, choose Privacy and click Remove Specific Cookies. Select the cookies you want to disable and delete them.
If you are using the Safari browser: Click the Settings button, and then Preferences. In the window that appears, choose Privacy/Security, and click View Cookies. Select the Cookies that you want to disable, then click on Delete or Delete all.
If you’re using the Chrome browser: Click the Chrome menu icon, then Settings. At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings. In the Privacy section, click Content Settings. To disable cookies:
- select Prohibit all sites from storing data </ li>
- click Cookies and Site Data, then hover over the site that created the Cookie, and click X in the right corner, or click Delete All.
Refuse an Audience Cookie
On our site, Audience Cookies are posted by the companies Google and Clicky. If you do not want our site to save Cookies in your browser for audience measurement purposes, you can click on the following deactivation links that will save a Cookie in your browser with the sole purpose of deactivating them:
- Clicky Cookie: https://clicky.com/terms
- Google Analytics Cookie: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=fr
- Objection to Google Analytics cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Be careful, these Cookies measure the traffic and audience associated with our website, as well as pages visited and interactions made on the Site during your visit. Therefore, disabling them prevents any collection of information relating to your browsing our Site and subsequently, suggestions of editorial content based on your browsing.
Refuse an Advertising Cookie
Some Cookies, for the purpose of behavioral advertising, are saved by third-party service providers. You can click on the following links to learn more about their practices and make your decision:
- Rubicon Cookies: http://www.rubiconproject.com/privacy/consumer-online-profile-and-opt-out/
- Turn Cookies: https://www.turn.com/privacy/customer-opt-out
- Smart AdServer Cookies: http://smartadserver.fr/privacy-policy
- DoubleClick for Publishers Cookies: https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/authenticated
- Ad Decisive Cookies: http://www.addecisive.com/privacy/
- Open AdStream Cookies: http://www.xaxis.com/static/view/privacy-policy
- Appnexus Cookies: http://www.appnexus.com/en/company/platform-privacy-policy-fr
- Outbrain Cookies: http://www.outbrain.com/fr/legal/privacy
Be careful – disabling this will prevent all interest-based ads from appearing, but you will continue to receive other ads. Disabling these Cookies prevents the collection of information allowing better ad targeting during your visits: empty inserts will be displayed instead of these targeted ads.
Refuse a Cookie issued by a social network
If you do not want our site to save Cookies to your browser for this purpose, you can click on the following deactivation links, which will save a Cookie to your browser whose only purpose is to stop the use of other cookies from the same issuer. Disabling these Cookies will therefore prevent any interaction with the social network(s) concerned:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/360595310676682/
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20171379-twitter-prend-en-charge-la-desactivation-du-suivi-dnt
- Google+: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Yahoo! : https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/cookies/
- Youtube: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
Remember, a cookie or several determined Cookies are needed to take your preferences into account. If you delete all cookies registered on your device regarding our site, we will no longer know which consents or refusals you have issued.
This will be like resetting your consents, and you will have to refuse the Cookies you do not wish to keep. Similarly, if you use another internet browser, you will have to refuse these Cookies again because your choices, like the cookies to which they refer, depend on the browser and device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) that you use to view our site.